Sunday, August 1, 2010

Does it mean anything if you have a different color of nail polish on each finger?

So, I painted my thumbs purple, my first finger orange, middle finger blue, third finger green, and my pinkie black. Just wondering if this has a double meaning? I was just painting them this way for fun!Does it mean anything if you have a different color of nail polish on each finger?
i think it means that you have a fun personality and that you dont care what people think of you. if thats you dont change. i wish i didnt care what people thought.Does it mean anything if you have a different color of nail polish on each finger?
Maybe it means you're indecisive.
Im not sure.


To me it would signify that youre a fun person :]
Idk. I think it just means ur a fun person :)
Thats like soo hippy but good though

No comments:

Post a Comment