Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color nail polish is best for my skin color?

I have a tan-ish skin color. anyone know what nail polish color would look best? thanxx much xoxoWhat color nail polish is best for my skin color?
I have tan-ish skin color too...people call it olive tone...


anyway...I have found that peachy and coral colors look best on my skin...


People always compliment me when I wear or use these colors...in clothes, nail polish, or makeup...


Trust me...I've heard MANY makeup artist and designers say that these colors look best on our skin color...


oh and those colors with teal/turquoise look awesome!!!!!


A makeup artist recommended these colors to me and after hearing Jennifer Lopez say that these colors look best on her, I was sold...Never thought of using these colors because I was a ';pink'; kindda girl...but when I tried these colors I was soooo happy...and gorgeous!!!!What color nail polish is best for my skin color?
Neutral colours look great on everyone, and french manicures are always classy. However, if you want some more bright colours, a nice punch coloured pink would look great, as well as reds (as long as your nails are not too long, red and very long nails could look tacky).





Bronzes and golds are nice too!





Check essie.com and opi.com for colour ideas :)
Nothing brings out a tan more than white or light nail polish. Try pearly white, silver, and other pale shades.
BLACK...HAHA YA I LOVE U SOPHIA!!!!!0K...get something girly..and ya look @ my qestion....i IMed it to u!!!!








and i added u in it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment