Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Going to Las Vegas, What color nail polish should I wear??

We are leaving for Las Vegas for a business trip. Going to a pet shop trade show. We have two kids we are bringing with us so we are not gambling! I was wondering what color of nail polish I should put on my toes and fingernails ( Same color or different colors?) And should I put a design on or not. If so what?





Have a great week!


Jennifer


Cottonwood, Ca


Little Pets


'; PETS MAKE YOUR FAMILY COMPLETE!';Going to Las Vegas, What color nail polish should I wear??
That is easy! Going to Las Vegas means you are strong and ready for something unexpected, yet going with kids will be fun. Red nails, no designs, would accomplish your mission. You can definitely pull off wearing red in Las Vegas. Red makes you confident, yet it's a classy color!Going to Las Vegas, What color nail polish should I wear??
Have fun with the kids and dont worry about your nails...okay metallics are kinda cool.


Your friend,


DB ;-)
Don't wear any, make a statement.
i agree with metallics


get a french manicure and ask for the tips on a metallic color and the rest another...so cute :)
silver! (same)


something matallic like that =)





btw, i love your picture

No comments:

Post a Comment