Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color nail polish should a gay man wear ?

from your own opinion please.What color nail polish should a gay man wear ?
I'm a non-gay guy who wears nail polish (mostly just on my toes, though).





I guess it depends on whether or not you're asking about toes or fingers. Walking around with anything more bold than clear (and even that...) on your fingers will put you outside of social norms. So unless he's very comfortable advertising that side of himself, fingers are probably out.





Toes are fun, though. I get a pedi every two weeks and like to try a new color every time. During the winter where I don't show my feet to anyone that doesn't know me, I wear any darn thing I want. During the summer, I wear some variety of sheer or very light pink. I started out with just clear but have been getting more bold over the last 2 years. It's hard to choose, though... because it's hard to find the color that only the people who think it's cute will notice, while everyone else is oblivious :)





If you really want to show off, wear whatever you want and have fun! Guys can like color too! If you want to be more discreet, here are some ideas. I really like Cherry Pop by Essie. It's sheer and a little redder than your standard french manicure type sheer pinks. Mademoiselle by Essie was the first standard sheer pink I tried, it's hardly noticable. Passion by OPI. There is also this really cute ';nail blush'; stuff by Pinkie Swears. I think you can get it on Sephora. It's very easy to apply, you only need one coat, and it just makes your nails look a little healthy, not at all ';polishy';. It's obviously a product made for teens, but whatever..





Whew. Have I revealed too much? :)What color nail polish should a gay man wear ?
whatever color he wants to ( =
black or red
Any color baby!
pink and other girly colours
Whatever color he wants to wear
pink of course
Every nail should be a different color. pride in the rainbow!!


and u could add sparkles gems and othe nifty trinkets
All colors. I prefer men with darker color nails.
any color is fine...sexual orientation doesn`t determine what colors of things a person can or can`t wear!!!
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment