Sunday, August 1, 2010

Does your nail polish suppose to match your toe nail color?

im painted my nails in pink and i'm wearing sandals should i paint my toe nails in pink too?Does your nail polish suppose to match your toe nail color?
You don't have to. You can do whatever you want. They're toenails! Have fun!Does your nail polish suppose to match your toe nail color?
yeah it' more nice =) cause it matches
Yup! :) It's prettier that way!
If you want. Personally I wouldn't
it doesn't matter you do what is best! :)
i always do so
You don't have to, but I think it looks a lot better and clean that way, if they are matching.





But do whatever! :D
They absolutely do not have to match! I like to match mine (I always get french mani/pedis), but you don't have to. It's better though, I think, if the colors compliment each other. So with the pink, you could go french (it goes with anything), orange (if you want something bright), or red (for a classic).











I hope this helps!
your toes should be 1 or 2 shades darker than your fingernails.





i read that in seventeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment