Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish should I paint my nails??

I am going to go on a date and I need suggeshtions!!!!!What color nail polish should I paint my nails??
Square your nails then paint the tips white and go over with a clear coat for a french or just do blue, yellow, or white.What color nail polish should I paint my nails??
Avoid fluorescent colors, as this is distracting unless you would like the conversation to drift toward your nails. If he is taking you to some place where there is an opportunity to pop balloons, then wear a bright color.
If you guys hold hands, he will be most attracted by a hot pink with sparkles. take your time and don't mess them up. if you spend a lot of time on them, there is a chance he will think that you really care about him! i know weird, but so true!
Peachy nude colors are popular on the runway, and look beautiful for everyday. They can also make your fingers look longer. :) If that's not your thing, a bright yellow is pretty. Or a shimmery dark blood red.
a light pink














http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
a peachy color
Maybe a plum color or a grey. Those colors are really in right now! Have fun!
deep violet
light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment