Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color nail polish would look good on medium/tan skin?

Don't wear pastel colors if you have medium skin, it stands out against your skin. Maybe you should try a light brown polish or colors slightly lighter or darker than you skin color. Bright colors and darker colors look great too. I have medium skin color and I love using this red nail polish color called Salsa because it looks great against my skin... Hope this helps :)What color nail polish would look good on medium/tan skin?
bright pink. very summery and cute!What color nail polish would look good on medium/tan skin?
Red, Bright hot pink, or a french manicure
I would say some dark red colors, nothing bright or summery. More autumn colors would look better.
I wear a copper/gold color and I love it with my tan.





But another option is a french manicure because the white contrasts well w/your tan. (I just don't have the patience to do it myself)
Pinks, french manicure
Oranges and Really rich Colors. I have skin like that too and my favorite is Lusious Blush Or Berry Pink. They Look great with our skin tones.
dark pinks or purple
bright colors or dark and bold.


reds, black, dark purple...
Light Pink
dark red and clear sparkles
Medium/tan skin will look good with a bright red or pink shade!Hope I helped!
I must say th red is really a great color for people with tanned skin. It gives a very sexy look too!
a tangerine or orange shade is usually used to complement tan skin :]]
Bold is In right now, I would suggest colors like lime green , hot pink or even baby blue , thats funky!
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment