Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color nail polish to wear?

Ok guys another question. Again I am going to a wedding in san francisco. My dress is black and ivory, what color should I paint my nails. I was either thinking, red, very dark color like almost black, or very light tannish color ?? My toes show also in my shoes.


What color nail polish to wear?
I will go something light, like natural pink...


The natural the look the better...let your dress be the hightlight. don't over do it, keep it simple.


GL at the wedding...What color nail polish to wear?
thx

Report Abuse



Personally, I would go with a french manicure. It's just my style and it matches everything. But if you want a pop of color I would go with red. But then if you like to wear colors according to the seasons then go with a dark red.
I would go with a maroon color or a crimson color. Do something dark definitely.
go with a red, or maybe a burgundy, it will go well with the black and ivory.
Go with a deep crimson red or a dark plum (something dark but still colorful) -- it'll look classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment