Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color nail polish should i paint my toe nailes?

I go wild with my toenails. Bright colors are reallly in at the moment especially yellow, orange, even hot pink.


Here you can see a few of them:


http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/…What color nail polish should i paint my toe nailes?
a dark color. like plum or ruby red... really any color you like. :] french's look good too but they don't last very long.What color nail polish should i paint my toe nailes?
I've been using a neon pink. Like, hurt your eyes its so bright.


Just for the summer, it makes ur skin look mucher tanner then usual. :]





In this winter I like weird colors like silver or black.
since its almost summer, something bright like a hot pink or red,maybe blue or purple
elephantastic pink!! (OPI)
Sheer colors like a sheer pink





http://www.essie.com/products/search.php…
gold and lime green=SWEET
toes can be any color..and be accepted
black


its pwittiful!
A BRIGHT colour!
deff. black.


=]
French. That's my favorite!
bright warm colors for the summer
purple

No comments:

Post a Comment