Sunday, August 1, 2010

How to pick the right color beige nail polish.?

I am having trouble finding a color of beige nail polish that looks attractive on my hands. I have worn opal polish and that looks great. I usually wear dark colors red, burgundy, berry. My favorite polish is ';Can't a berry have some fun?'; by OPI. I want a color that will be more appropriate for work meetings. I have pale skin with red tones and shorter manicured nails.How to pick the right color beige nail polish.?
i would use a dark beige almost a light brown so that it doesn't blend in directly with your skin color beige is a really hot color right now so don't be afraid to play aroundHow to pick the right color beige nail polish.?
Pick Light beige or pink
As long as your nails are on the short side and are manicured well, it doesn't really matter what color the polish is. I would stay away from real shiny or metallic colors though.





A fun website to try is http://www.opi.com/opi/opistudio.aspx
Hi. Try 1 second Nail Polish by Bourjois. I use it in No. 1 which is a gorgeous shade and its really easy to apply and dries in seconds


Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment