Sunday, August 1, 2010

Whats a cool nail color for me?

Whats a cool nail color for me...





Im 13, turning 14


I hang out with friends MUCH


I like tropical


Im tan


Im 125 pounds


I dress in Hollister, Aeropostale, Abrecrombie and Fitch, and Macy's clothes.


Im very stylish


IM A BRUNETTEWhats a cool nail color for me?
light blue. hot pink. bright orange. yellow. or even neon greenWhats a cool nail color for me?
Okay I seem to be a lot like you! Go to a nice beauty place like sallys or somethin like that...anywhere


and get a solid baby blue ! super cutee

Report Abuse



pink, silver, gold, copper or maybe lavender-y kinda purple-y?


and yellow if you wanna be bold


becuase yellow is great as clothes for a tan with brown hair!


so why not try it as nail polish!


and you can always get white and do a french tip!
PASTELS!!





- Smiley =]
hot pink
ya i think hot pink or neon colors

No comments:

Post a Comment