Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nail polish color that will make me look tanner?

I am swedish so I am pretty fair, most of the nail polishes I have tried (even white) make me look washed out or give me a yellow tinge in my skin. Thanx for any suggestions :)Nail polish color that will make me look tanner?
i recommend light pink or baby blue


it looks good i'm a redhead with fair skin nd most ppl say baby blues and pinks are my colours.








you shld try different colours up against your skin next time you're at the mall.


%26lt;3Nail polish color that will make me look tanner?
The best way to do that is to use a nail polish that's a very slight colour darker than the colour of your skin.


When you buy it at the store, get a colour that's about 2 shades darker than your actual skin colour, because when you buy it, it'll be about 2 shades lighter when you actually put it on.
light colors :] please do mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
oranges and yellows usually work ...try a peachy orange color??
Why dont you try light pink ,light blue and gold. GOOD LUCK with them.
what about a light pink. The pink should get rid of the yellow colour..... i reckon

No comments:

Post a Comment