Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poll: What color nail polish are you wearing?

My fingers are sparkly, my toes are green.Poll: What color nail polish are you wearing?
No way! My fingers are green! My toes are pink.Poll: What color nail polish are you wearing?
Fingers: a dark grey (You Don't Know Jacques - OPI)


Toes: a dark purple with sparkles (Las Vegas - NYX)





Yeah. I couldn't get the labels off without leaving some of the sticky stuff behind, so the names are still stuck on the bottles :P
It's called Home By Midnight, by OPI. It's black and slightly shimmery.





My toes are a greenish, blue color.
I'm allergic to nail polish on my finger nails,but I have silver glitter on my toe nails...go figure. :)
Fluorescent pink
Fingernails: A sort of dark burgundy


Toenails: Red





:)
Sounds awesome
I'm not wearing any
mauve fingers and burgundy toes. Please do not tell anyone else!
My fingernails are hot pink with white tips, and my toes have a French manicure
White
Hot pink.
red is better
none
none
pink
black

No comments:

Post a Comment