Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color of nail polish do you use?

What colors do you use on your fingernails and toenails? Do you match them?





I'm just curious!What color of nail polish do you use?
I use a color called Vampire. It's a deep red %26amp; yes, it's on all 20.What color of nail polish do you use?
i like pink :)
Pink!


And no I dont match.
if its for a nice occasion then i'd say match them


also if its for a nice occasion id say get a french manicure on both of them


but if its just for school then i'd say do different colors but make sure that they go 2gether
I like any type of blue! I dunno why


I also where pink sometimes and sometimes red and then on St Patricks day I wear green and orange alternate! Oh and for irish dancing comps I wear pink or silver to go with my dress..I love metalic colours and shimmery type nail varnish, i love painting my nails I feel plain without havin coloured nails hehe





Oh on my toe nails usually pink, red or blue


xoxoxoxoxo
i like light purple^^
usually red or dark purple.


and no, i don't match 'em.
black on my toes and purple on my fingers dont try to match them, couldnt be bothered
i match them. light pastel pink is wut i usually go with. yellow when i fell like just letting loose. =)
I do match mine 90% of the time.





Right now however my nails are a bright teal color in honor of spring and my toes are white with teal stars on them.
no listen you can paint your toe nails but go and get your nails dne all da way
no i get my nails done ( white tips )


my toes are pink
Rainbow.
Either bright blue, neon green or flourescent orange.


No i don't match them.

No comments:

Post a Comment