Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color nail polish are you wearing right now?

Crimson! it a type of redWhat color nail polish are you wearing right now?
dark teal.


but i'm scratching it off right now.





what should my next color be?!What color nail polish are you wearing right now?
none, however gonna go get a mani/pedi and i always get a french manicure on both!♥
A horrible browny/ bronzey colour.
YELLOW! [:
PURPLE AND GOLD
I am wearing bloody red nail polish.
Yellow with silver glitter
black
no nail polish today


:D
I am wearing pink.
';Shrimpy Divine'; Its pink.
PINK sparkly stuff :)
CLEAR =)
skin tone nail polish
Black and Red.
none not even clear!
dark red
pink
lime green, and on my toes too :)
pink
nude
white
none at the moment.
Like Oh my god! Pink of course!


...


I don't wear nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment