Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whats the name of this color nail polish?

Once when i got my nails done at the salon they put a translucent pinkish color over my french manicure, depending on how the light hit my nails it look like a hot pink or neon purple color, i went back to find out the name of the color and they didn't have it and didn't know the name of it, does any one know a nail polish like this?Whats the name of this color nail polish?
My mom owns many nail salon. i used to help her alot . This polish your talking about is call colton candy . Its light, pinkish. but changes colors based on the lights. it`s often used for french manicures alot.Whats the name of this color nail polish?
No, but it could be called irridessent. I'm just guessing though. It sounds beautiful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment