Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do u know what is a good color of nail polish for you?

I have light colored skin and everytime i paint my nails they look HORRIBLIE and it makes me have old lady hands i think.... HELP ME PLEASE!!!!How do u know what is a good color of nail polish for you?
Test them out in the stores.








I wear every colour imaginable regardless of how it looks with my skin tone - sometimes you just have to rock it.








Or maybe your hands are just dry and thus look older.How do u know what is a good color of nail polish for you?
You have to work out if your skin suits warm or cool colours. If you suit warm colours and wear cool colours it will make your hands look washed out just the same as if it were makeup or a dress. Fair skin tends to suit warm colours. When you choose a green polish make sure it has more yellow than blue in it and with black make sure it has a hint of gold or another warm colour as an undertone.
if tou have light skin, then pretty much every color should look good on you! I have tan skinned so im the one with a problem when it comes to color.. But with your skin color you can rock light or dark shades!
Light skin goes great with everything! I know what you mean, though. Usually I go with pinks and blues.
try using your favorite color.


hope it works out!!!


btw i think green and black is very pretty together

No comments:

Post a Comment