Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color toe nail polish do guys like on girls?

I know MOST guys don't care about that thing but my boyfriend has like a foot fetish and I want to paint them a color that he will like, I'm sure he is sick of my normal baby pinks lol any ideas?What color toe nail polish do guys like on girls?
Guys don't even notice that type of thing. Whatever color you get, he'll be happy with.





Nail polish comes in every color under the sun now. Be creative and try out something new that catches your eye.What color toe nail polish do guys like on girls?
All guys like different things. There's a lot of variety in what foot guys like, from clean to dirty, big to small, smelly to not smelly, etc. The preference of nail color is obviously going to be another area of diversity. Don't ask us what he'd like, because we can't tell you. Ask him.
my guy likes blue or brighter colors. although he dosent have a foot fetish lol. have fun.
You can never go wrong with French. It's classy and sexy.
i always liked a dark rich blue color. it's really pretty on nails. and a dark crimson. or a light seafoamy green/blue.
Ruby Red...but truthfully I don't really care. But if it's like a date or something I would notice it...if she is bare footed? lol
Red for sure!
color them red or lite blue. i sure wuld like to see it on a girl then suck on her toes
Red or black with some kind of hot design
Fire Engine Red
red :)


Its super sexy!
a sexy red
black

No comments:

Post a Comment