Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear?

It's for a high school dance. My short is red and rather sparkly. My heels and jewelry are silver! How should I do my nails? Finger and toe nails? What color???


Thanks! :)


~love always~


MichelleWhat color nail polish should I wear?
I think you should paint them in red.What color nail polish should I wear?
I would go with a glittery red color!
you should do silver with red flowers! :D hope you like them!
for sure a red!
If you don't have glittery red or anything alternate between red nail polish and silver nail polish
You should paint your nails like this:


Red Silver Red Silver etc. then put glitter on all of your nails.


that'd be cute
French Tips! :)
red or french tips
Green
i think you should apply matte red on your nails ,it would look amazing i recently got a Maybelline Matte Red Nailpaint from Shoppers Stop and it looks awesome on the nails

No comments:

Post a Comment