Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why is red the most popular color of nail polish?

Why is it the one we typically associate with nail polish?Why is red the most popular color of nail polish?
it's a very mature color.


To me ( I pretty much always wear red nail polish) it doesn't clash with everything as easily, and it's kind of sexy, considering it only a nail polish color lol





answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Why is red the most popular color of nail polish?
I think it's because red is considered a classic/classy color. Think back to old movies, women with red nails and red lips...





However, I used to have a teacher who jokingly said ';only hoochies wear red nail polish!'; I guess it's just a matter of opinion! Ha ha ha!
it goes with most skin tones i like YES...I CAN-CAN by OPI it is a purpley tone but i want to buy a nude color too by OPI as well





help with mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
to me it just looks classy and professional. during the summer or when i'm on holidays i love wearing bright neon colors but for when i'm working and going to school i just stick with classic red.
wearing it shows that you are outgoing and dont care what people think of you...or your nail polish.





i am not outgoing and don't like to draw too much attention to myself, so i prefer lighter colors.
red or pink .


but i like neon colors:


neon pink, green, yellow, white, and bright orange


are my favorites!
It makes you look more mature.
Red just looks better. I got a manicure last week..red (:

No comments:

Post a Comment