Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What nail polish color looks the best on my cat?

i have a gray striped cat and i usually like him to be wearing nail polish but lately i have been having trouble finding a good shade for him does anyone have any suggestions?What nail polish color looks the best on my cat?
Hm. That isn't a good idea. At all.


Like the other poster said; nail polish can be harmful to the cat and other domestic pets or animals.What nail polish color looks the best on my cat?
so i noticed the him... hm well maybe an aqua color? or lime green? maybe one that matches his eyes??





=]
is it he or she?


if your cat is girl maybe pink will make her sparkling.
Uhhh...that was really random and weird. Where did you come up wit han idea like that?? Did one day you just decide you were gunna paint your cats nials?? and idk......it would e cool iif you painted them purple or pink or green! But is that safe?? You must have a lot of time on your hands.
Why would you put nail polish on a cat? Is that even safe? I feel bad for that cat.
poor cat :[
hmm, what color are his eyes?





orange, pink, or green/blue..would look cool :)


I think alot of different colors would


go good with gray.
well i think that you should go for an aqua marrine that always make my cats eyes pop!
On your cat?! Hahahahaha that's funny. Ummm... I don't know to be honest my cat doesn't have nails. ):





But with grey stripes, maybe a purple? Purple makes grey pop.





Good luck painting your cats nails!!
How can I answer without a pic of your cat?
What are you? Stupid? You don't put nail polish on cats - are you TRYING to poison him?


Seems like you want your cat to die, so you might as well suffocate him. Nail polish just gives your cat paw problems later on.





Chemicals that are made for HUMANS aren't for cats! There's a difference - humans can handle chemicals on their fingernails and hands, cats have thinner skin and are more sensitive to chemicals.





I'm not an ';animal rights'; supporter (animal rights is a pile of crap), but you must be really blonde to even pose a question like yours. And I hate blondes since they're dumb - I just HAD to answer this stupid question.

No comments:

Post a Comment