Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color nail polish should i use?

Ok..so there's no special occasion or anything. i just want to paint them and my toenail because i wear sandals and i want them to look nice. I have a light tan completion. So i love bright reds %26amp; pinks. Though, I'm not sure if that will stick out too much or not match w/ my clothes. i have light pinks and stuff but i don't like wearing them because they don't attract much. So do you think bright colors would be ok?What color nail polish should i use?
Bright colors look better on your toes. Stay away from bright colors on your hands. Unless you plan to carefully manicure your hands every day! Imperfections on your toes are much harder to notice. However, bright colors on your hands are noticed immediately!What color nail polish should i use?
bright orange, hot pink, lime green for my toes. i LOVE these colors. i usually paint my fingers clear, b/c it would look weird with lime green finger nails, lol. And light pink and bright red is also cute! but i prefer the brighter colors in the summer!! Bright red would look good with a lighter complexion...And don't worry about your toes not matching your outfits!! Or you could of course get white tips on your toes!





And i love shiney colors!
Light princess pink
Red is very sophisicated (%26lt;--I know I spelled that wrong) and classic.








http://www.seventeen.com/fun-stuff/quizz鈥?/a>


That little quiz may help.
yea, i think red will be really good on you.
i luv da color red but try yellow!!
red or get a pedicure
I would go with a nice red......
red or coral looks great on toe nails

No comments:

Post a Comment