Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color nail polish would go with silver heels, hot pink or metallic purple?

okay so i already asked this question but i didnt tell you guys my outfit.





jeans and a greyish with a blue tint short sleeve shirt.





so metallic purple or hot pink?What color nail polish would go with silver heels, hot pink or metallic purple?
Both!What color nail polish would go with silver heels, hot pink or metallic purple?
melallic purple, but why not use the metallic silver??flash city!!
hot pink...even tho i would go w/ a shiny lite pink
I would go with the metallic purple.
metallic purple. otherwise you'll look like barbie on acid
metallic purple hands down. especially if you have long nails.
Purple or if you want to be really stylish try black.
metallic purple
metallic purple
Red.
I think the metallic purple would look awesome =D


Great outfit choice ^_^
Go with the metallic purple.
I would suggest neither and go with something like metallic silver or black!
as much as I love pink, go with the metallic purple. silver and purple go best together and it'd look well with your outfit
I would try a deep blue. I wouldn't choose those colors.But try silver with it you'll be like doubly mtaching. Is doubly even a word?? Lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment