Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color nail polish should i get to paint my toe nails, if my shoes are silver and my dress is blue?

I think that a french would look nice. It would be classy with your silver shoes, but wouldn't clash with your blue dress. Unless you want to make a strong statement and just paint your toes electric blue! (:What color nail polish should i get to paint my toe nails, if my shoes are silver and my dress is blue?
Bright redWhat color nail polish should i get to paint my toe nails, if my shoes are silver and my dress is blue?
Just paint them with clear polish to make them shine but not look weird, cuz blu or silvr nails will look freaky!!
Go french
light blue. if thats weird i have no taste. i never paint my nails.
Bright red is in for lips and nails.
a shiny sparkly blue
I would say Blue....





If you go red, pink, or any other colour you may look too colourful.





French manicure could be nice too but honestly I don't like how that looks on toes.
Try a light blue.
A French manicure!
pink
french tips that are blue and under it make it sliver
blue


my choice
get a neutral color manicure
I am agreeing with Animal Lover. A french manicure would look great! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment