Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color nail polish do guys perfer for girls?

thanks.What color nail polish do guys perfer for girls?
I was thinking red because the color red seems to attract men in general. You always here about ';the woman in the red dress';. I remember learning in my psychology class that men are more likely to notice the woman in red first than any other color.What color nail polish do guys perfer for girls?
Myself, I like pinks, reds, light purples and blues, and french mani and pedicure looks. Nothing dark like black. Too drastic in my opinion.
im not sure... i dont think they care!!!





but i just wear nail polish that is barley noticeable!


like really light pink or just clear!!
WTF WHO SERIOUSLY CARES! ITS LIKE GUYS ARE CONTROLING GIRLS LIVES.


WEAR WHAT U WANNA WEAR%26lt;
not all guys like this but i say red
clear, red, pearl
most guys i have asked said red
None, or if there has to be any then I would prefer Red or Black
who caressss
Red.
this'll be intresting. i always wear vibrant crazy colors or black. haha
I've gotta say, black, other than that... meh, i'm not fussed.
red or a french stripe
red
purple like your heart .

No comments:

Post a Comment