Sunday, August 1, 2010

What is the ';what's hot now'; toe nail polish color?

Getting a pedicure and want to know what the hot color is right now for toes. Is it still black? Was it black?What is the ';what's hot now'; toe nail polish color?
get a french manicure and pedicure .it is clear clean and in at the moWhat is the ';what's hot now'; toe nail polish color?
OK UHHHH NO! SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT I AM THE DESIGNER OF NAIL POLISHS AND TEEN TRENDS, AND JANE U R CRAZYYYY! THIS WAS NEVER IN. I SHOULD BE BEST AWNSER

Report Abuse



To all Girls, and Fashionistas,


REMEMBER BRIGHT SPRING COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!





Black or white Hot pink orange red light greens Lavenders. But people have a different view of the world like those weird Gothic people and all the way down to little preps. Like take me. I would put on Bright colors but not loud. But its your choice. I go by the season and that white is always in. Go for french manicure. Its the most in right now if u really wanna know. So go for like rhinestones and hot pink or orange white you know what ever works for you and looks best. I looked in a magazine and they said the colors that have been in are light but not dull. You want to use bright colors that bring our your eye colors, but only on your finger nails. Black is OK. Just don't wear it every day. Change around if you are going to wear black. This is coming from a real Nail Designer Herself. Take my advice! If you are looking to buy any Nail polish whatever color it may be choose Chanel Nail Polish.





** Even if you don't electe me best awnser PLEASE Take my advice.
from what i know...black is still the ';it'; color. Try getting a bottle of the Chanel black polish. A few months ago people were paying crazy bucks on E-bay to get it.
Bright purple.
Bright, summer colors...pink, lime green, bright yellow.
girl, it was never black.





how about try a sweet pink or cute tangerine for that spunky look. Try red if you want to be daring and sexy. Teal, yellow, purple or anything bright for the wild look. Naturals look good too if you want to keep it simple. ANy of those colours are HOT!





ABSOLUTELY NO NEON! its tacky and from the nineties.





if ur still in trouble, don't sweat it. Just go for a colour that matches your flip flops and/or peep toe flats.





Have fun and have a GREAT pedi!





%26lt;3
I've never used black. . . I don't think there's a particular color everyone uses. You should use whatever looks good with your skin color.
since it's spring something bright like hot pink, orange, or lime green.
Personally black isn't my favorite I think you should try a shade of pink.
In March I read that this year's colours were neon/simplified -as opposed to the shimmery styles of the last few years, I suppose. Nails - neon or clear/nude.
Black toe nails? EEEKKK! I love black, wear it everyday. . . .but not on my toes. The ';IN'; color is. . . . metallic darker pink. Rimmel makes a great shade this color. Look for Rimmel nail polish at a local retail or drugstore. . . . you'll know what shade I'm talking about when you see it. It's bright, fun, and goes with anything. I can't specify the color, I was bored and peeled the sticker off the bottle.
Pastels are the must-have colors for spring. For your finger nails black is in.
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment